Prerequisites for running the PmWiki wiki engine:
- PHP 4.1 or later
- Some sort of webserver that can run PHP scripts.
PmWiki has been reported to work with the following OS/webserver combinations:
- Apache 1.3 or 2.0, on roughly anything (Unix, Linux, Windows, and Mac OS/X)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server, on Windows
- I got it to work on appWeb (a very small, php-enabled webserver) executing on a Linksys NSLU2 Network Storage Link device (runs Unslung 5.5 beta which is a Linux derivate for embedded systems). Still have to work out why file-uploads does not seem to work, however. --Hans-G÷ran Puke
- PmWiki works very well on x86 Linux + LiteSpeedWeb Server Standard Edition --Jeff Muday
PmWiki has been reported not to work on:
- Mac OS before Mac OS X because there's no PHP available
The Standalone recipe provides a special, bare-bones webserver application that can be used to run PmWiki in places where another webserver isn't available.
<< PathVariables | DocumentationIndex | Security >>